Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dessert Idea

9:35 - 9:38PM

I went to the grocery store to fetch groceries for the wife.

Bananas. Check.
"Special K" bars. Check.

Now, how's about a little something sweet for me for being such a good husband as to go out in the middle of the night for supplies.

As I searched through the frozen dessert section, (I was looking for lemon pie), I learned that our grocery store only carries lemon meringue pie. I'm not a fan of meringue and don't want it on my pie! Where's the plain lemon pie?! Doesn't exist. Not here, anyway.

As I had lemon on the brain while perusing the other cake and pie options, I had one of those epiphanies. I have an idea for a combination dessert that will either be the most amazing thing ever tasted by any taste bud in any mouth of any person who ever lived or be sufficiently disgusting to cause immediate and involuntary sitcom-quality spit takes.

Update to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment